CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Meet Finn...

Today after school, my parents told me that they had a big surprise. My sisters and I guessed cell phones and guinea pigs. Then my dad came home and we looked in the truck's windshield and saw a puppy. I screamed like there was no tomorrow. Then a fuzzy face hopped out of the truck. I grabbed the leash and walked in quickly. My mom gave me a hint earlier and said it started with phhhhh. So his name was Finn. My mom told me we rescued him from the pound. When my sister got home from gymnastics Finn was outside as soon as we told her she ran outside quickly and gave him a great scare. He sniffed her hand a while and he finally got used to her. Right now he's getting used to my poodle, Harry, my Scottie, MacGreger and my Boston Terrier, Frasier. He has been growling at our poodle. So that is my story for now bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment