CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mia's Readying Herself for Kindergarten

Each year Grandma takes the girls birthday shopping on their birthday. This year, one of the gifts that Mia chose while birthday shopping {and perhaps the most beloved} was a dinosaur sandwich cutter and a matching dinosaur sandwich box. Since making this purchase she has perfected the fine art of sandwich making and insists that she would like to save these sandwiches for when she goes to Kindergarten. I have tried convincing her that Kindergarten doesn't start for quite some time and the sandwiches would be yucky by then and each time she states the same thing "I'm making this sandwich for when I go to Kindergarten." I guess I can be thankful that she is finally accepting the fact that she is going to Kindergarten next year and that she won't be staying home with me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment