CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankfulness in December

WOW! As I often do, I fell off the map for a weeks. I didn't even finish my "thankful series" so, even though it's not the same, I'm going to take a moment and list those things that would have completed the list.

1. Our home - a wonderful life is lived in this home

2. Our Families - we are fortunate to a have large extended families and that kind of love is irreplacable.

3. Wyoming - it's a gorgeous state to be able to call home!

4. Holidays - I love holidays and all the joy they bring!

5. Traveling - near or far, I love being able to get out there and see the world.

6. The Internet - how lucky are we to live in a day and age where we have this phenomenal resource at our fingertips.

7. Facebook - maybe a little cheesy but, I have reconnected with so many old friends that I truly am thankful for it!

8. Food, Clothing, Water - it's easy to look around and see those less fortunate, those that are struggling and everyday I am thankful that we can provide these basics for ourselves and our children.

9. Washing Machine & Dryer - although laundry is the bain of my existence, I can't imagine life without these modern day machines.

10. Knowledge - knowledge is power and I love that I always have the ability to further my own knowledge of any thing, at any time.

11. The Learning Tree Preschool - after 9 wonderful years, we are closing our doors. It's been a great run Amy, full of memories that I wouldn't trade for anything!

12. Jennifer - I've been lucky in my life to have many great friends. And then along came you; a friend that was immediately more than just that. You are like a sister to me and I feel blessed that we found each other!

13. My husband - he's my best friend and the only person I would want to walk through this life with.

14. LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful new year. Tell Bella hi from Megan. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete