CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Dog Walk

I was playing our Wii when my mom came out and told me it would be a great idea to have me Harry, the poodle, and MacGregor the Scotty go out for a walk. It put a damper on my game because I was doing wonderful on Back to the Barn Yard, but I agreed. Well, I finished the game and of course there was a catch - Bella got the Wii. I made it through the dogs getting ready to bite my face off because they wanted to go. Once we were in the desert, Harry ran and poor old MacGregor couldn't because I had him on a leash. About 20- 30 minutes into the experience, 80 or 90 antelope ran out (the same herd that my grandma almost ran over). I remember screaming ''come on Fat Pat! and ''Harry, get over here!'' I was lucky because the dogs didn't see the antelope. But trust me, my eyes didn't trick me. Not this time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment