CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

You can call her Mrs. President

Hannah's class recently held student council elections. Below is the speech she gave and a picture of one of her campaign posters. The speech, written entirely by her, was quite cute {I mean, who doesn't love crazy hair day & wacky glasses day?} and, more importantly, she won!

Hi, my name is Hannah Spicer and I want to be your class president. I’ll think of fun ideas for fundraisers and superb ideas for school days. For example, crazy hair day, wacky glasses day, inside out day, you get the point.

Here are some reasons why you should vote for me: I am organized, I get good grades, I will try not to miss any meetings and can bring spectacular ideas to Pilot Butte.

School is not always the way you want to spend your time but I will try to make it a little bit more enjoyable. I will give you a voice and let you all be student council members by listening to your ideas or suggestions

If you don’t want to share any of your ideas out loud, come to me. I can also solve any problems you might have. I will stand up and or defend you in any situation. I am the person you can count on in a crunch. And that’s why you should vote for me as your class president.


No comments:

Post a Comment