CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

This year Justin and I are the family hostesses to Thanksgiving dinner. We will be having 15 people coming over for dinner and I am truly excited to be hostessing this special family meal. So, I put a little effort in to making more creative table-scapes. I am almost done with the adult table and am tackling the kids table {I want theirs to be such fun} tomorrow in between bouts of cooking. I hope the end result captures the beauty {adult table} and excitement {kids table} that I feel about getting to cook this fabulous food for our wonderful family! Check back in later for pics of the kids table. For now enjoy a couple of shots of the adult table.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

FORMAL TABLE

I made the burlap & corn husk table runner, as well as,

decorated the pillar candle to compliment the theme.

On top of each guest's napkin I printed and decorated mini menus.

Close up where you can see the menus,
one of the pillar candles and a better view of the table runner.

1 comment:

  1. It looks so nice. The kids are so excited to see their cousins!

    ReplyDelete