CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nerd alert...


Consider yourself warned, the following post is quite nerdy.  I've been on a cleaning and organizing spree for the the last 6-8 weeks.  You would think my house would look spectacular, but I have found, that years of clutter and general craziness that is life are quite difficult to undo.  However, things are looking up!  On Monday, I organized two of what I lovingly refer to as "my dirty little secret" areas.  Yes, that's right.  Not one, but two...in one day!  I really should have taken pictures of my pantry before I cleaned it.  It was ridiculous and it looked similar to this:

Now, I have this gem:



I am literally feeling like a young child on Christmas morning.


My children have all remarked that they cannot believe this is our pantry. 

I can't either!

1 comment: