CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Life

Haven't posted in a while and, while I do plan on catching up in the blog world, thought I'd start off this post with a great quote from an extraordinary woman:


We all go through trying times in our lives.  One thing for certain, is that during these times,  it's better to forgive others, to give your best at all you strive to accomplish and to do all you can to lead a happy and fulfilled life.

Sometimes this means letting go of painful or unhealthy relationships.  Moving forward in the best version of yourself while you endeavor to strive for the constant betterment of yourself.  A lesson I constantly teach and reiterate to my children is that, you are only responsible for yourself and your actions.  You cannot change other people's reactions or actions.   So, I tell my daughters to keep their heads held high and lead a life that they are proud of; to make choices that they can live with; but, most especially do what makes them happy.

It is all any of us can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment