CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

We survived...even Harry!


Well, Halloween blew in and out of here like a hurricane! Four school parties, 5 additional parties and one Trunk-or-Treat event later, I am thankful we survived! After a crazy winter storm that arrived the week of Halloween, it ended up being a beautiful night to trick-or-treat and that is a rare event in Rock Springs. This year we had "Fancy Nancy" (a character from a popular series of books) complete with her sidekick "Frenchy" (aka Harry in a tutu, pink toenails and headpiece); Dorothy (who refused to keep her hair in braided pigtails); Disco Dolly and a very sassy Juliet. Can you believe the girls are already thinking about next year's costumes!?! I keep kindly reminding them that we have just barely recovered from this Halloween and asking if they could just let me survive the ensuing holidays before we fret about something a year from now!

1 comment:

  1. Mia & I had the same costume, haha. Lily was my toto. haha :)

    The costumes are adorable! I had been waiting for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete