CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

I made it into Quest!


Feb. 8, 2010

Dear whoever is reading this,
There is a program at our school called Quest. You have to take a BIG LONG two hour test to get in. I took the test before Christmas and I passed the first part. The second part was a 10 page questionnaire. I had to fill it out and send it in. They got to pick who gets in. The people who got in are my friends Shane, Parker, and of course me. We get to go on Mondays and we will start going to Quest on February 22nd. We will take a bus and go to a different school for the day. We will get to do fun activities and learn about all sorts of neat things. I can't wait! I am so excited and grateful that I was one of the people that was chosen to get in!

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome Hannah! Great job!

    Uncle George and Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete