CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Golfing in the Wyoming Wind

I woke up today with an urge to get the sticks out. It's been a long winter, and even on what appeared to be a windy day, I wanted to get out. Bella and Hannah and I set out around noon over to Rolling Green in Green River.

The girls both played very well, but I was most impressed with Hannah - she is not our most athletic child, but she got out today and smashed that ball around. On #5, she hit from 75 yards out and made the green. Not bad! She was so proud of herself, and I couldn't help but grin.

Bella also had a good day, but the wind really bothered her, so much that by #6, she was done and ready to head home. I couldn't really blame her, the wind became much colder by the river and it was hard to concentrate on anything but keeping our hands warm.

After a snack bar hotdog, we headed home and both girls were asleep before the GR tunnels.

Location:Green River, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment