CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Okay, today is my sister Hannah's birthday Well I've been singing her a song: "happy happy birthday, to all of us not you, we wish you a happy birthday, so we can party not you! Yeah!" My family thought it was funny, but I don't think Hannah did. At her party I might be singing it. I mean, we are going to It'z (it's a like an indoor amusement park with an arcade and a buffet), you are supposed to have a good time there and that is a good time for me. My cousin is going so, I think he will laugh. His name is Devon and we always have fun together. So, this and It'z should be our daily dose of fun. Hannah and I think that it is pretty neat to have him, our Aunt Jodi and all of her kids here for her birthday, the party and just being here. So wish me luck at It'z!

No comments:

Post a Comment