CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mia the Great

Mia has taken to bribery. It's a wonderful value that we have tried to instill in all of our children but for some odd reason she has really excelled in {ha ha}. Lately, whenever she is doing anything that is less than desirable and you ask her to stop she replies, "I will stop it if you get me {insert whatever item it is she's requesting}." Other times she implements this fine tactic are when she wants you to do something and you ask her to patiently wait for a moment. She immediately begins {for example} tapping your computer screen and once asked to stop she lovingly replies, "well if you don't come help me then I won't stop." How nice.

Today was my favorite bribery to date. She began throwing a fit and refusing to go to school and then just stopped mid-fit and said "I'll stop if you take me to the place that is selling the 'Pinkalicious' toys."

As I am sitting her writing this another fine example is occurring...I won't open the Peeps that she wants to eat NOW; therfore, I am being told "if you don't open these right now, I am going to go eat a popsicle." That seems like a win-win for Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment