CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Celebrating My Small Successes

FaithButton

A blog that I love to follow {you can find that blog here} encourages moms to regularly post about their "Small Successes" which ultimately can add up to huge triumphs in life. So here goes:

1. I am now regularly blogging to keep our extended family caught up on the craziness of our little life. It is bringing me great joy!

2. I went out and campaigned with Justin for 6+ hours. We talked to people, staked countless signs and arranged for many more to be put up. Hopefully, our hard work will pay off on election day!

3. After what seems like an eternity, I can simultaneously see the bottom of all our hampers AND it's all put away! I can.not.believe.it. and it's amazing how completing such a seemingly meaningless task can be so liberating - yay me!

4. I got the girls to their barrage of cheerleading, dance, Karate, guitar, etc. practices/lessons and cookies delivered to Hannah's Quest class this week and all on time!

5. I got up and baked muffins for the kids for breakfast before school today, it made them so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment