CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

I love Fall!




It is, perhaps, my most favorite time of year. I love ALL of the sights, sounds and smells that you associate with fall: the yummy smell of something baking in the oven, the sound of leaves crunching underfoot; the glorious wonder of the changing fall foliage; the crisp morning air that burns off into a pleasant afternoon sun; football {and football snacks, of course}; and getting to change out the wardrobe {bring on the sweaters and jackets}!

Today was one of those beautiful, Indian summer days {which I am sure are numbered} perfect for decorating the house!



A street view of our house.
The window boxes are a nice
pop of color against the brown.


Close up of the porch.


Our fall wreath that adorns the front door.


The window boxes full of mums,
sun flowers, leaves, berries and
gourds.


Our little wagon full of pumpkins.
These beauties are from a neighbors
garden - how lucky are we!?!

2 comments:

  1. I love fall too! We used to live in a town with one season...fog. It is wonderful to live in a town with 4 seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Even though some of our seasons may be short, I love that we get to enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete