CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Spirited Child

I met with Mia's teacher today to discuss my "spirited child, with a zest for life." Her teacher could not sing her praises enough {not necessarily academic praises, but rather, those of her "exuberant personality"}! Below is just one example that she presented me with to illustrate this point. "I can just hear the expression in her voice as she tells me what she's going to write!"
Mrs. Salisbury exclaimed.



"My gosh! I'm looking at a rainbow!"

Other fine statements that Mia has apparently made in class that further illustrate her zest for life:
To her friend when he said something Mia found funny: "Oh Lance, you're just a big pile of cuteness!"

About her father when the kindergartners were discussing their dad's various hair styles:
John: "Well my dad doesn't have any hair."
Mia: "Oh yeah, well, my dad looks Mexican because his hair is really dark and he has a lot of it!"


Oh spirited child, what did we do before you entered our lives?


No comments:

Post a Comment